Saturday, November 10, 2007

Good: AMA Beyond 2.0 Hot Topic Series

Yesterday I attended the American Marketing Association Hot Topic: Beyond 2.0 (applying the whole social media/web2.0 concept to business). In a nutshell, it was great. They showcased fantastic examples that businesses are already doing to join or start a conversation about their products and services.

The session was presented by
Toby Bloomberg (Diva Marketing) and Bill Flitter (Pheedo). Dana VanDen Heuvel developed much of the content, it sounds like, but was unable to present.

I must say, I was suspicious that they could really deliver actionable content in a short 8 hr session, but I've got my action plan! So, if you're curious, I recommend
checking it out. New dates were just added.

I'm planning to start another blog documenting my own journey implementing WebX.0 in marketing- tune in if you're interested (I'll post the link when it's up).

Thanks for reading- don't forget to spread the word!

3 comments:

Dana VanDen Heuvel - danavan.net said...

Thanks for the kind remarks about the session! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to present, but a family matter precluded me from being there.

I look forward to seeing you at another AMA event in the future, perhaps!

Cheers,

Dana VanDen Heuvel
www.danavan.net

Anonymous said...

Hi -

Appreciate your kind words. Needless to say much 'heart' went into the development and presentation of the workshop. I know I speak for Bill, Dana and Clara too when I say, I'm glad that you found value in the session.

Please keep in touch and let me know how your action plan takes off.

Anonymous said...

Well said.